Friday, August 10, 2007

We nid allan to sweep the cobwebs off this blog..not even one year nearly dead..haiz~ sem 2 starts...get ready...woosh~ short blog nia lah..juz sayin how i spent my time in this house durin sem break when every1 left..haiz~

they juz left me one by one..while i tried to finish my drivin course...first michael..then allan then boon kiat and then george :(...sleepin alone in this house abit weird...no sound...




allan u shud be happy u did not see this..it was lik wat...joe left it...nearlypuked while clearin it

so quiet outside village...and i appreciated the nice scenery..and peacefulness...while waitin formy driver instructor to pick me up...


this is lik a kancil showhouse lol..dun think will be back there anymore...byebye to this place not..eehehehe


and when i can finally go back..TRAFFIC JAM~!!! arghh! y??? lol

tht is all of my summarised and boring adventure alone in village ahaha..

shea22(1st wife XD)

No comments: