Monday, May 7, 2007

Finally, Some1 in this family is blogging. Good boy, Allan. Papa is proud of ya.

Erm...what shall i blog this time ler???

Okie.

My girl juz went back to Sibu n on her way to Labuan Matric( not Matirx). This few dayz when she is away, i really miss her. Anyway, i didnt cry though coz i am a man for God sake. Juz feeling sorrow n down. With all the assignments, this add some more fatigue to me mentally n physically. I think i juz gonna face the fact that, she is not the one for me...Haiz... This Poem is souly dedicated for her.

Only friends
Love is blind,
Love can't be made,
And only bind,
The crush on u makes me sad.

First, u said u fly on May 9,
Then, tomolo u went away.
Why can't u juz be so kind,
To juz let me see u one more day.

Haiz...Life's lik tat long ago,
As quick as u come,
As swift as u go,
Back to Sibu ur lovely home.

I could do nth,
Juz to let out a sigh...

Oh well,
Life hav to go on,
My feeling no one could tell,
Of sorrow n hardship clinging on.

I guess,
Maybe our fate is only friends,
No need to go through so much test,
To hope this friendship never ends...
Sign,
-G3oRgEz-

No comments: